It is always suggested to set and use a strong password while logging into Windows 10. Especially, if you are allowing others to use your PC and you not willing to disclose your personal details, setting up a password is mandatory. But there are times when you may wish to login to Windows 10 without using any password but are unable to remove that option.
In case you are having the same trouble with your Windows 10 PC, going through this article can be beneficial for you to know the right steps for that. Follow the instructions given below and remove the password from your Windows 10 device.
Instructions For Disabling Password Setup In Windows 10
Following are the steps on how to remove password from Windows 10. Apply them on your own and get easy access to your PC.
- Open the search box and type netplwiz. As soon as the pop-up menu appears, click on the same.
- Untick the “Users must enter a username and password to use this computer” option from the User Accounts dialog box and choose OK.
- In order to confirm that the task is completely authorized, enter your password and confirm it by typing the same. Press OK.
- Finally, restart your PC and you won’t find the mandatory Password option bothering you again.
Hopefully, the procedure can help you access your Windows 10 PC without the requirement of entering a password.
Apply Some Easy Steps To Reset Password
In case you wish to change your existing password due to some reasons, you can do that too with some simple steps. Just follow the instructions right below and reset the password on Windows 10.
- Go to Control Panel and view by Category.
- Choose the “User Accounts” option twice.
- Select Make changes to my account in PC settings.
- Click Sign-in options and choose the Password section.
- Click on Change, enter your current password and choose Next.
- Type your new password and enter a password hint along with it.
And you are done with it! It is recommended to not leave your computer unprotected. Therefore, even if you remove the older password, consider setting another password quickly to secure your Windows 10 PC.