Kodi is generally known as an efficient open source media software that allows you to watch videos with numerous content sources. It ultimately gives you an excellent video watching experience. Also, you can watch videos online with the help of the internet, or you can also store it on your device. But, it can be pretty challenging to install Kodi on Windows. And if it is not installed correctly, you won’t be able to enjoy seamless entertainment with it. Therefore, it is essential to know how to install Kodi on Windows 10.
Common Problems While Installing Kodi On Windows 10
- There can be a problem with the internet connection which may not allow you to access the Kodi website and you may not be able to download the application on your device.
- Certain issues with the application software may not permit you to install Kodi on Windows 10.
- There can be a problem in the Kodi website settings or configuration which may not allow you to install Kodi successfully.
These are the reasons behind the Kodi installation error on your machine. However, there can be other issues behind the problem as well. Moving ahead, take a look at the steps to resolve the problem successfully.
How To Install Kodi On Windows 10?
Here are some easy procedures which you can implement to successfully install Kodi on Windows 10:
Step 1: Install Kodi From The Official Website
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website for downloading Kodi.
- After that, you will have to choose the option “Windows.”
- Then, you have to choose the “INSTALLER” option. It will help you download the file. Conducting this procedure will automatically download the required installation package which will be paired with your Windows Operating System.
- Tap on the file to download the application and choose the “Yes” option.
- After that, you will see that the Kodi setup wizard will pop up. Select the “Next” option to continue the process.
- Then, you have to agree with the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
- Now, choose the components to install the application and select the “Next” option.
- Click on the Browse option to pick the location for saving the files.
- If you wish to save that in a default location, then you can only choose the “Next” option. Now, click on the install option. Wait for the completion of the installation process and click on the “Finish” option.
- Now, you will have to check the box which will be there next to the “Run Kodi” option and choose the Finish option finally.
Step 2: Permit Unknown Sources To Kodi
You may require to provide the unknown sources so that you can access numerous contents producing the add-ons.
- Firstly, open the Kodi application and choose the Settings option. From the new window that pops up, you need to select the System settings option.
- Now, tap on the add-ons option and click on the button which is next to the unknown sources. Then, tap on “Yes” option to confirm your choice.
- After that, you can install the add-ons on your Kodi application.
You need to follow all the instructions as well as terms and conditions when you install the Kodi application. These steps will help you to download and install Kodi on your own without any external help. Also, keep in mind the issues that you may face while installing the application. This will help you to troubleshoot any problem that arises while installing Kodi. In case you need any help, consider reaching a professional for assistance.